COMPULSORY HEALTH PASS
From August 9 for adults, and from September 30 for children between 12 and 17 years old :
As part of the new measures to counter the COVID-19 virus, we are now required to request a health pass for access to the following areas:
- The Café Laurent Bar, including the patio terrace
- Table service for breakfast
- The Spa (fitness room, swimming pool, treatments)
To allow you to make the most of your stay and to avoid repetitive checks, your health pass will be verified only on arrival at the hotel and will be valid for your entire stay with us.
In order to obtain a valid pass (paper or digital format) it is necessary to fulfil one of the following conditions. You must have:
- Obtained a vaccination passport / vaccination certificate
- Undergone an RT-PCR or negative antigen test dating back less than 48 hours
- Undergone a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from COVID-19 dating from at least 11 days ago and less than 6 months ago
Your safety and that of our teams remain a priority for us, so respect for protective actions such as wearing a mask and respecting social distancing as well as hygiene measures remain mandatory throughout our establishment.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to welcome you very soon in our establishment.
The Hôtel d'Aubusson