In true when, just after the war, a new generation of artists came to play their music from across the Atlantic in the cellars of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Café Laurent proposes the Mercredis de la Chanson (The Wednesdays of the Song).
During these evenings, two talented artists will share their passion for music. They will play or sing various compositions, jazz standards, bossa nova or French songs.
Come and listen to them, let yourself be seduced by their talent!
“Mercredis de la Chanson” at the Café Laurent in Paris – February Programme
- Wednesday, 1 and 8 February: Zékira Yassa
Zékira will surprise you with her little gems, songs of here or elsewhere…
- Wednesday, 15 February: Florent Richard
“L’art et la manière” (Vital Song / Warner) - Romantic, one says that he deserves to join the most talented…
- Wednesday, 22 February: Luc Alenvers with Jean Baptiste Frugier, violinist
Between humor and melancholy to the rhythm of South American music, swing and pop.
- Wednesday, 29 February: Lisa Baumann and Florent Richard
Accomplices on stage since May 2009, Lisa Baumann and Florent Richard sing together the greatest jazz and crooner standards, as well as international variety.
Les Mercredis de la Chanson au Café Laurent :
- Le Café Laurent 33 rue Dauphine 75006 Paris
- Metro : Odéon Station, lines 4 ou 10
- Further information: Le Café Laurent
Hotel d’Aubusson Paris, a 4 star hotel in the heart of Saint-Germain des Prés